Our young adult ministry is designed for people in their 20’s to mid 30’s. Through small groups, social gatherings, and service projects, we connect with God, each other, and the world around us.
Small groups meet weekly to grow deeper relationally and spiritually. If you’re not already plugged into a small group, we’d love for you to join us!
If you are interested in a young adult small group, click HERE.
Third Thursday Gathering for Young Adults
Looking for a young adult community at Willowdale? Then please join us for our new Third Thursday Gathering for Young Adults!
- When: Third Thursday of the month, beginning Sept. 19th
- Time: 7-9 pm
- Where: Corey & Courtney Bauer’s Home, West Grove, PA
- What: Social hangout including drinks and dessert
- Why: Build community among young adults in the Jennersville area
- Who: Young adults (20s to mid-30s), singles and couples, kids welcome
- RSVP (for address and more information): email@example.com